EVE Online In stores!
- Special retail box version extras:
- 60-days Game Time - Useable by both new and current players.
- Instant War Access - Retail box buyers will receive an in-game certificate that will give them instant access to Factional Warfare, while other users have to spend considerable time earning the right to fight for the factions.
- Career Guide - For the first in the history of EVE, CCP will offer players goals in the form of what career they want to pursue and the inside advice on how to get there.
- VIP Pass - Players are told how they can invite their friends and give them VIP Access to EVE Online in the form an extended trial and if the friend becomes a subscriber the player will get 30-days of free game time added to their account.
- Special Edition Ship - Players will get an exclusive ship in-game. It is special type of a shuttle that is ideal to move things around due to much increased cargo space.
- Game features:
- EVE Online coming to retail: The boxed version includes all nine previously released EVE Online expansions.
- More than 250,000 players all on one server: More than 40,000 players regularly play together within one single-shard, persistent universe. The dynamic economy is entirely player-operated, from the manufacturing of ships and equipment, to trading in commodities, to the construction of space stations.
- Skill advancement never ends: The unique training system allows you to continue training new skills even while you're offline - and there is no final level cap.
- PVP based on skill, not skill level: Tactics and strategy are the name of the game. The quicker you grasp warfare techniques, the faster you'll prevail in award-winning Player-vs-Player, ship-to-ship combat engagements.
- Unmatched versatility in gameplay: Your destiny is uniquely yours. With more than twelve different bloodlines and an ever-expanding arsenal, you can modify your character, ship and playing style to best fit your needs at any given time.